Thursday, September 22, 2011

Have you ever...

...fell in love?

When you love a man, he becomes more than a body. His physical limbs expand, and his outline recedes, vanishes. He is rich and sweet and right. He is part of the world, the atmosphere, the blue sky and the blue water.
--Gwendolyn Brooks

That's what I agree with.
It's beautiful to be in love yet it can also bring you so much hurt.
I have friends who have been injured by it and broke down. Friends who have been injured but got back up.
You can't help it when you do fall in love, you know?
And you probably wouldn't notice that you've just fallen them either.

I guess what I mean to say is that, guard your heart.
Because when you let them in they might want to do some "redecorating"' and you might not like it. And when that happens, I always think to myself and say, "Is he/she worth it?". If they're not, then the best is to just stop yourself before they run you out of your own "house".

Don't worry. For every girl there's a boy and for every boy there's a girl so wait for the ones worth letting in. Don't let some stranger in just because they act like they know you and treat you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment