Friday, September 23, 2011

Confessions & Questions

Dreams have only one owner at a time. That's why dreamers are lonely.
--Erma Bombeck

Ok, I admit it.
I hate being alone. I hate loneliness.


Who doesn't after all?
Heck, I still try and act all "cool" when I do feel lonely because I'm scared that people will see that as weakness and take advantage of that. People can be savages. :/

But why do I feel so lonely?
I don't get it.
I have friends. I have family. So, why am I not letting myself be happy? ):



------

Am I wrong to like Adolf Hitler?

If you say yes, then it's probably these reasons:
-He killed 2 million Jews
-Led 50 million to death
-Cruel & vicious dictator
-Started WW2

If you say no, then it's probably these reasons:
-He was a great politician
-Greatest speaker & leader to ever live
-Led Germany out of recession in just 4 years
-Pioneered many weaponry & vehicles

If you don't care, then it's probably this reason:
-Everybody is entitled to their own opinion & beliefs

So, it's fine, right?

Now stop discriminating me and putting down my likes.
I never said anything about your likes and habits.

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
--Adolf Hitler

No comments:

Post a Comment